Fonesalesman warrants the hardware of this product to be in good working order during the warranty period. In the event that the hardware is found to be defective within the warranty period, hardware repair service will be provided free of charge by Fonesalesman in the UK.
Free of charge service may be obtained only against presentation of this warranty card together with the original invoice/cash ticket issued to the customer by the retailer, and if the warranty card states (a) Warranty ID and (b) the date of purchase of the product. Fonesalesman reserves the right to refuse warranty service if this information is not complete or has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product by the consumer from the retailer.
Fonesalesman further reserves the right to replace the defective product with another equivalent product which has the same or better quality to the defective product, instead of repairing the defective product.
1. Warranty period
This warranty is valid for two (2) years from the date of purchase by the consumer, as evidenced by the above mentioned documents.
2. To obtain warranty service
Warranty service is available at the Fonesalesman Service Centre in the UK.
Any costs of secure transportation of the product to and from the Fonesalesman service centre will be borne by the customer.
Fonesalesman does not warrant the following:
- Periodic check-ups, maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Parts subject to wear (e.g., USB cables and USB ports) as well as supplies and accessories including, but not limited to, batteries and cables used with this product are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by modifications carried out without Fonesalesman's approval.
Warranty repair service is excluded if damage or defects have been caused by:
- Improper use, excessive use, handling or operation of the product as referred to in the users' or operators' manuals and/or relevant user documents, including without limitation, incorrect storage, dropping, excessive shocks, corrosions, dirt, dust, water or sand damages.
- Repairs, modifications or cleaning not authorized by Fonesalesman.
- Connecting the product to equipment not approved for connection by Fonesalesman.
- Inadequate packaging of the product when returning it to the authorized Fonesalesman service centre.
- Accidents or disasters or any cause beyond the control of Fonesalesman, including but not limited to lightning, water, fire, public disturbances and improper ventilation.
Repair service may be delayed when performed outside of the original country of purchase
When returning the product for warranty service, please pack it very carefully, insure it, enclose the bill of sale and warranty card, the instructions for repair. This warranty does not affect the consumer's statutory rights under applicable national legislation in force, nor the consumer's rights against the retailer arising from the sales/purchase contract. In the absence of applicable national legislation, this warranty will be the consumer's sole and exclusive remedy, and neither Fonesalesman nor its subsidiaries shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty of this product.
© 2019 FoneSalesman