Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Fonesalesman. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Fonesalesman. Fonesalesman offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- All orders placed are subject to stock being available - if any item is out of stock, it will be sent as soon as possible. If there is likely to be a long delay, we will endeavour to contact you to advise of this. If the product description page for any of the items ordered states 'pre-order' (below the price) then no payment will be taken for the order. Payment will be taken immediately for all other orders. If an item becomes unavailable, we will contact you to advise of alternatives and give you the opportunity to cancel the original order. All orders from the web can be cancelled provided we have not already shipped the goods to you.
- Order Acceptance - the receipt of our email order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order, or confirmation of an offer to sell. Additional verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order. An acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via email when you place your order. Fonesalesman reserves the right to decline the order for any reason.
- Payment for the goods and delivery can be made by any method shown on the website at the time you place your order.
- Goods will be delivered to the delivery/shipping address given when you place your order unless you are contacted by Fonesalesman. If you fail to take delivery we will try and contact you to re-arrange the delivery - we reserve the right to charge a further delivery charge if required. Every effort will be made to deliver your goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, however Fonesalesman Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through delays in delivery.
- We will not accept claims for lost or undelivered packages until 28 working days have passed, from date of dispatch. Of a 7 day week, 5 of those 7 are classed as working days. After 28 working days, if the package has still not arrived we will ship a replacement package or offer a full refund, whichever is preferred by those who placed the order. This will not apply if the option for NO Insurance has been selected at the time of ordering. Refunds will be processed within 14 days after the claim has been made. If we can provide proof of delivery of a package then a refund or replacement shipment will not take place.
- Any claims for damage, faults and mis-shipped items must be made within 7 working days of receipt of goods.
- (Customers within the EU) You will have the option to withdraw your order for goods before they are shipped and also within 14 working days of the goods being received. In order for you to do this we do require you to send notice in writing (by email, or letter) within 14 working days of receipt. We will provide you with a returns authorisation number and the goods can then be returned at your cost, complete in original packaging. The only circumstances in which you cannot withdraw your order is where you have used, altered or damaged the goods which you have already received. You do require a valid returns authorisation number before goods are returned.
- Our transactions are currently made in Sterling (GBP), so you may incur a commission or transaction charge from your card issuer. If you do purchase goods from overseas and then decide to return them to us and we agree upon inspection to refund for these, be aware that there could be a currency fluctuation on the refund you are given which is out of our control and cannot be recovered from ourselves.
- The privacy and confidentiality of your personal information is important to us. Therefore it is our policy not to disclose or sell this information regarding your orders and products you purchase to any outside organisation. Fonesalesman Ltd may use such information to communicate special promotions and offers to you by email or post, unless you notify us that you do not want to receive such communications.
- Fonesalesman is not liable for any customs duties that might be incurred when the goods are shipped. It might not be possible for us to deliver to certain locations.
- All goods remain the property of Fonesalesman until paid for in full. Risk passes to yourself on delivery.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis. Where the purchaser does not want the goods they can only be returned at the prior agreement of Fonesalesman and may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% or 20 pounds whichever is the greater. In accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) 2000 regulations, UK customers will have up to 14 working days to return the goods for any reason.
- Prices are subject to change without notice - however, when an order has been placed we will always endeavour to honour that price. However in the rare circumstances where we have to increase the price we will advise you and offer you the opportunity to cancel the order. Every effort is made to ensure that the prices shown on our website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order.
- Fonesalesman is not liable for any customs duties that might be incurred when the goods are shipped. In some countries import of some of our devices may be restricted, or require an import licence from you, the buyer. It is up to you as the buyer to make yourself aware of any such restrictions. If the goods get refused import and are returned to us this may incur in further charges that have to be met by you as the buyer.
- Fonesalesman's total liability in contract, tort (including breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods. If you are a business customer we shall not be liable to any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expenses or other consequential costs.
- These terms and conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
We will at certain times offer voucher codes that can be used on the website. These codes are entered at the checkout stage and will offer discounts or free offers. To use, simply enter the voucher code at checkout. These voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the right to remove these voucher codes at any time without any notification. If an invalid voucher code is used, the order will be processed in the normal way without the reduction the voucher would have given.
We often post information about new products on the website ahead of their launch in order to give customers the opportunity to pre-order the device. If we have stated in the description that an item is a pre-order, then it means you can place an order to give you the opportunity to get one of the first devices when the product is released. The price shown can sometimes be an estimate and whilst we try to make this as accurate as we can, it may fluctuate when the product is launched. Payment details are not taken when a pre-order is placed. When the launch date and price are confirmed we will email you, giving you the opportunity to either proceed with payment or cancel your pre-order.
UNLESS IT STATES ON THE PRODUCT PAGE THAT THE ITEM IS A PRE-ORDER PRODUCT YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE ITEM.
- If you need to return any goods please contact us on email@example.com to discuss the fault before the goods are returned. Quite often we can resolve the problem.
B.All returns must have a valid returns authorization number given by a member of staff from Fonesalesman. This will speed up the returns process and avoid errors.
- For our UK customers, as described within our terms and conditions, you will have a right for 14 working days to withdraw from the order and return the goods, however if goods are returned outside this period or in a used condition then a restocking fee may be charged.
- All returns must be in stock condition in the original boxes in 'as new' condition with all documentation.
- If a machine proves faulty within the first 28 days we will deal with it as quickly as possible to resolve the problem, provided the warranty card (if supplied) is still not registered. If the machine is back in our possession before the expiry of the 28 days period, it may be possible to offer either an exchange or refund. After 28 days, or if the warranty card has been completed, the machine will be returned directly to the repair centre.
- You are responsible for ensuring the safe delivery of returned items. Responsibility for the costs incurred will depend on the nature of the return and your location. We will not normally make any charge for these goods to be returned back to you if you are based within the UK, however if the product needs to be returned outside of the UK then we will need to charge you the cost of carriage for this return at a reduced rate to normal delivery. We do also reserve the right to levy a handling charge in the event of the returned goods being "no-fault found".
G. Devices that have been modified (i.e rooted/hacked) will not be accepted for return, refund or replacement.